Article Marketing is the single most effective way of marketing a website next to Google Adwords.
To run a successful online marketing campaign, you should learn to master both (or outsource them to someone who can).
Article marketing involves writing, linking and submitting high-quality information (related to your business) to article distributors throughout the web. These informative articles will raise awareness of your “niche”, increase your website’s visibility/traffic and build your Mini-Net and subsequent page ranking (see module #3, “Link Networks and Mini-Nets”).
This module gives you (and your “guys”) the exclusive “How to”:
• Write and format articles for optimal online distribution.
• Submit your articles to give them maximum visibility.
• Attract visitors to your website through published articles.
John answers common questions about the basics of article marketing:
1. Content: Where to begin and what to write about?
2. Title: John will help your employees understand the importance of a creative, catch-y and relevant title.
3. Format: How long should your ideal article be? Is the number of paragraphs and sentences important?
4. Resource Box: What is it and why is it essential to the success of the article?
You’ll receive select access to interviews on article marketing with online business gurus:
MP3: Doing Article Marketing Correctly with John Jonas and renowned Internet marketer, Noel Swanson.
MP3: Article Marketing Process with John Jonas and successful online businessman and blogger, Matt Lewis.
You’ll also be guided through the logistics of Article Marketing, including:
• How often you should submit articles.
• The significance of “rewrites” and how to utilize them.
• How to apply keywords as the article’s vehicle for success.
As a bonus, this module includes 3 eBooks with John’s helpful notes and suggested reading:
• Article Domain Method
• Chalking Cash from Articles
• The Expert Guide to Article Marketing
A list of the BEST article submission sites that will give your article optimal visibility.
Templates for an original article and article rewrites.
“Content Blueprint,” a guide to:
• How to find the best keywords for your article.
• How to format your article.
• What NOT to do when writing and submitting articles.
Use the resources in this module to continue to build your marketing success and sales. Get started today.